You certainly will not need to go to church if you choose to get high with the Church Cannabis strain. Classified as a hybrid of the indica and Sativa strains, this strain stands out for many reasons, its name being one of them. Take note that for this hybrid, the indica takes up 60% of the strain while the remaining 40% is accounted for by the sativa. The parent lineage of this strain is traced back to the crossing of three strains that was done by the Greenhouse seeds, the breeder. The Swiss ...