The Rapper’s Delight certainly brings a musical feel to one’s ears, and there certainly is more to this Cannabis strain than just a good feel. Here is what you need to know about this cannabis strain. The Rapper’s Delight is a predominant sativa strain, with ratios indicating that the sativa constitutes 70% while the indica comprises of the remaining 30%. The parent plants of the strain are the B-Real OG crossed with the Sour Jack. The former is the mother plant which is ...