General Terms & Conditions
1) Stocking, importing and supplying marijuana seeds is not subject to regulation in pursuance of the 1961 Single Treaty on Narcotics. In the Netherlands, the freedom to trade marijuana seeds is clearly incorporated in the National Opium or Narcotics Act legislation.
2) Regulation and implementation of marijuana seeds legislation often differs from country to country. Because of this we advise you as a matter of urgency to make inquiries about the regulations governing your country or region. Sometimes exemption can be obtained for industrial, medicinal and agricultural applications.
3) In some countries trading in marijuana seeds does not require a permit. But a notification requirement is sometimes imposed in the event that marijuana seeds is exported for the purposes mentioned above. If the notification requirement is applicable, you should inform us or the authorities or both in good time.
4) We dispatch our marijuana seeds with the reservation that they will not be used by third parties in conflict with the law.
5) Dutch Cannabis Seeds does not wish to induce anyone to act in conflict with the law. We expressly point out that all those who purchase our marijuana seeds are responsible for their actions in the future.
5.1) Dutch Cannabis Seeds will accept no responsibility in this respect.
6) Dutch Cannabis Seeds cannot be held responsible for any packages lost by the postal service. We send our orders by untracked priority airmail to stay under the radar of customs. There is always a small risk of loss and you should be aware of this before ordering.
7) Shipping time is dependent not only upon on our mail service, but also, of course, on your local postal services. For this reason, we can only give you an estimated shipping time based on our general experience. Usually, it takes about 14 days within Europe and 14 to 31 days for the rest of the world. After we got your order and received payment we will normally ship within 24 hours during business days from Monday till Friday.
8) Your personal data
Dutch Cannabis Seeds will respect your privacy and never hand out your personal details to any third party. We use these details only to be able to process your order. We will process your information according to the GDPR. You can delete your account at any time under the 'My account' section.
If you have any doubts please contact us by opening a support ticket on this site.
Your use (accessing, browsing, buying, etc.) of this site is your legal agreement to the policies, terms and conditions stipulated on this page. You also agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations; including exports and re-exports control regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE STORE OWNERS, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA, USE, OR PROFITS), HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT THE COMPANY PARTIES MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING FROM ANY PRODUCT SOLD SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE OF SUCH PRODUCT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTIONS LAW IS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.